The following Terms and Conditions govern the use of La Riviera Casino. Please familiarize yourself with all the Terms and Conditions and adhere to them fully.
- Legal Requirements
- Casino La Riviera/La Riviera Casino is restricted to individuals who are over the age of Legal Majority who are residents of jurisdictions ("Players") where the use of Casino La Riviera/La Riviera Casino and its Games ("Games") are not prohibited by law. All Casino La Riviera/La Riviera Casino Games are void where prohibited by law. Minors are strictly forbidden to play. No purchase is necessary to play. Players may enter and play Games free of charge and without betting money.
- Use of Software
- Casino La Riviera/La Riviera Casino hereby grants the Player a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable sub-license to use the software for playing in the Casino.
- Casino La Riviera/La Riviera Casino uses advanced encryption systems to protect the user name and password information, and any other delicate information transferred to and from the client application and Casino La Riviera/La Riviera Casino servers, thus protecting the Player and the Casino against attempts of manipulation by a third party.
- Changes To This Agreement
- Casino La Riviera/La Riviera Casino reserves the right to change this agreement at any time. The Player is responsible for consulting the website and/or the help files at least once a month. The Player accepts and agrees to abide by both the amended terms and conditions of this agreement and the rules of the Casino Games.
- Your Responsibilities
- 4.1 The Player is at least 18 years of age or has reached the legal age of maturity in his/her jurisdiction, whichever is greater. Casino La Riviera/La Riviera Casino's operation of virtual Casino gambling is directed only towards Players who by the laws of their home jurisdiction are not prohibited from gambling on the internet through the application of the software. Some jurisdictions have not yet addressed the legality of the use of software for gambling, while some jurisdictions have specifically made internet gambling illegal.
- 4.2 It is impossible for Casino La Riviera/La Riviera Casino to determine the state of the law in every jurisdiction around the world on an ongoing basis. Therefore, the Player accepts sole responsibility for determining the laws that apply in his/her jurisdiction. The Player is responsible for any consequences that may transpire as a result of his/her not determining the legality of internet gaming in his/her jurisdiction. The Player understands that the Player may play Games free or for money. The Player understands that the Games are for entertainment value only and at the Player's sole decision.
Commercial use of Casino La Riviera/La Riviera Casino is strictly forbidden. The Player will play only for private and non-professional purposes. Before placing bets, the Player is responsible for verifying the laws on gambling which governs the place where the Casino La Riviera/La Riviera Casino is used.
- 4.3. The Player shall hold the company, its employees, officers, directors, licensees, distributors, wholesalers, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion or other agencies, media partners, agents and retailers harmless and blameless, and shall fully indemnify the same from any and all costs, expenses, liabilities and damages whatsoever that may arise as a result of Player’s:
a. entry, use, or reuse of the Web site,
b. use of any materials at the Web site,
c. entry, use, or reuse of the Casino Server,
d. participation in the Game, or,
e. the acceptance of any Prize.
- 4.4. Player shall periodically review at a rate not less than once monthly these Terms and Conditions posted on this Web site.
- 4.5. Player shall not participate in the Games, open, use or reuse an account, enter the Web site, or the Casino, nor accept any Prize if Player does not fully understand, agree to, become a party to, and shall abide by, without exception, all rules, regulations, terms and conditions contained herein and as such rules, regulations, terms and conditions may change periodically.
- 4.6. The player is obliged to keep his/her private username and password secret and confidential. Any use of the software application through the player's username is the sole responsibility of the player.
- 4.7. The player will not allow any third party or person, including and without limitation to any minor, to use his/her account to place wagers or participate in the games in any way. The player is fully responsible for any taxes and fees applicable to winnings resulting from use of the software.
- 4.8. If winnings are taxable in the player's jurisdiction, the player is required to keep track and report the winnings to the appropriate authorities. Personal identity and details of all members will remain confidential. Casino La Riviera/La Riviera Casino will not report wagering information on behalf of any member.
- 4.9. Casino La Riviera/La Riviera Casino reserves the right to cancel your membership at any time without notice. Any balance in your account will be immediately credited back to your credit card or sent to you by check. In addition, Casino La Riviera/La Riviera Casino reserves the right, in its total discretion, to void any winnings and withhold any balance in Casino La Riviera/La Riviera Casino account under any of the following circumstances:
- If the name on Casino La Riviera/La Riviera Casino account does not match the name on the credit card(s) used to deposit money into the account.
- If you provide false and or misleading information used to open Casino La Riviera / La Riviera Casino account.
- If you are not of legal age in the jurisdiction where you reside.
- If you reside in a jurisdiction, where law prohibits the use and participation of such games.
- If you have allowed or permitted (purposely or not) another party to play on Casino La Riviera / La Riviera Casino account.
- If you have reversed or charged back any of your purchases on Casino La Riviera / La Riviera Casino account.
- You are allowed ONLY ONE ACCOUNT per household, computer and workplace. Winnings will only be paid to players having ONE account. If you have more than one account, all winnings and bonuses will be VOID.
- If you are found cheating or if it is determined by Casino La Riviera / La Riviera Casino that you have used a system or machine, be it an additional computer, additional software or otherwise used to circumvent the natural randomness of our systems.
- The name on the casino account does not match the name of the beneficial owner of the financial instrument used to make the deposit or withdrawal.
- If your financial information, personal information or gaming modus operandi is similar to known fraudsters or deemed to be high risk or abusive by our security team
- If you do not log onto your Casino account for a period of 180 days, any balance in your account will be forfeited to the Company.
- 4.10 By accepting any winnings or prizes from La Riviera Casino, players consent to the use of their name and photograph for advertising and promotional purposes without any additional compensation except where prohibited by law.
- 5.1 Casino La Riviera / La Riviera Casino will act as the final arbitrator or any dispute involving Casino La Riviera/La Riviera Casino and any other party. Casino La Riviera / La Riviera Casino reserves the right to employ an arbitrator of it's choice to act as an agent of arbitration in place of Casino La Riviera/La Riviera Casino in the event of a dispute.
- 5.2 All disputes should be forwarded to Casino La Riviera/La Riviera Casino by email within one (1) hour of the disputed event. Casino La Riviera/La Riviera Casino will answer all customers within 2 business days. In the event of a dispute, all decisions made by the casino will be final.
- 5.3 Should any game be at any time interrupted and/or disconnected, the situation at the point of interruption and results from the previous game should be displayed when the player starts the game again. If the player becomes disconnected from the Casino's server mid-game, the player will be able to continue and complete that game exactly as if the player had never left. If the Casino's server did not receive the player's bet, the player's balance will not have been reduced and the player will see the result of the previous bet.
- 5.4 Casino La Riviera/La Riviera Casino makes every effort to ensure the full protection of its customers. However, certain unforeseen events are beyond the control of Casino La Riviera/La Riviera Casino. In the event of a disconnection for any reason whatsoever between the player and the casino, Casino La Riviera/La Riviera Casino shall not be held liable for any losses which may result there from. The balance of a player’s account shall at all times be as recorded on the La Riviera Casino server.
- 6.1 Before making your first withdrawal of any amount at the casino, the Authorization Form must be properly printed, clearly filled out, and faxed or scanned and emailed back to Casino La Riviera / La Riviera Casino before any monies will be sent. The form can be download here
- 6.2 All cash-ins will be subject to audit before being processed. You have to provide us copy of your proof of identity, address, copies of credit cards, a signed approval purchase history and/or other appropriate documentation when withdrawing credits. Your proof of identity must exactly match with your registered name and surname. If you fail to provide
6.2.1 Any deposit made into your casino account is an indication to the casino of your intention to wager at the casino. Failing to do so, will result in all purchase processing fees being deducted. Under such circumstances, the Casino has the right to remove processing fees at any time without player notification.
6.2.2 Making deposits and then Cashing-in without wagering will not be tolerated. The Casino has the discretion not to allow the cash-in to be processed. The Casino’s decision is final.
6.2.3 Any deposit should be wagered at least once before any withdraw request
6.2.4 Players must deposit real money into their la Riviera casino account before any withdrawal can be made. Where a new payment method is added, Players must first make a successful deposit to assist in verifying the new payment option before any subsequent withdrawal can be made
6.2.5 If the accumulated deposits of a player do not exceed €200 , the player is only entitled to a maximum amount of 10 x this amount in a withdrawal request (based on his winnings). Example: accumulated deposits €150 , winnings €4,500 , withdrawal request €4,500 , effective payment €1,500 only, € 3,000 are eliminated from the player's balance.
- 6.3 Casino La Riviera / La Riviera Casino reserves the right to request an Authorization Form at any time and may terminate any account that does not satisfactorily complete and/or return the Authorization Form in a time period determined as reasonable by Casino La Riviera / La Riviera Casino. In such a case, Casino La Riviera / La Riviera Casino may unilaterally determine resolution of any account funds.
· Players must provide a copy of their proof of identity, address, copies of credit
cards and/or other appropriate documentation when withdrawing credits. Proof of identity must match the registered name and surname. If a player fails to
provide this within 4 weeks of our request, his account may be subject to lock out and winnings and/or cash-ins made void. In cases of fraudulent
documentation, account will be locked and all winnings and/or cash-ins will be void.
· A mandatory waiting period of 24 hours is required before any processing payment of winnings . During this period the player has the right to cancel his winnings. All cash-ins will be subject to audit before being processed. All withdrawals are paid in installments of up to $/$3,000 depending on player class. This is determined according to player class. This can
take between 5-10 business days. You will be notified by email when we send out your winnings. Withdrawals and changes to payment instructions are subject
to clearance by our Security Department. La Riviera reserves the right to pay out higher winnings over a period of several weeks.
- 6.6 When a bonus is redeemed, wagering on restricted games is forbidden. Doing so will void any winnings. Casino La Riviera / La Riviera Casino reserves the right to withhold any amount in excess of the player's original deposit from a player's withdrawal if the play bonus is wagered on restricted games. Different bonuses have different restricted games, and it is the player's responsibility to review each and every bonuses’ specific terms and conditions, for the restricted games list.
- 6.7 Casino La Riviera/La Riviera Casino reserves the right to refuse or rescind the play bonus for any reason including, but not restricted to, player abuse. In case of abuse, Casino La Riviera/La Riviera Casino reserves the right to discontinue player's membership and to prevent the player from accessing Casino La Riviera/La Riviera Casino in the future.
6.7.1. Bonuses will be credited on deposits only. Reversed withdrawals are not considered deposits and will not be matched with a bonus.
- 6.8 The Player is fully aware of the fact that his credit card, when used for deposit/purchase will be immediately billed after deposit/purchase. All PLAY BONUS credits are for wagering purposes only. (No withdrawal will be honoured for an amount less than the PLAY BONUS.) Upon a withdrawal request (regardless of the number of deposits), any amount up to the equivalent value of the PLAY BONUS will be deducted from your play balance or winnings prior to settlement. The first credits wagered will be deducted from your deposit(s) rather than from the PLAY BONUS).
- 6.9 You agree that we or a payment processing company on our behalf will handle all financial account transactions ("Payment Processor"). You hereby agree that the Payment Processor reserves the right to withhold any payments should the Payment Processor have reason to believe or any suspicion that you may be engaging in or have engaged in fraudulent, collusion, unlawful, or improper activity.
- 6.10 You agree to fully pay any and all payments due to us or any third party in connection with your use of the Online Casino. You further agree not to make any charge-backs and/or renounce or cancel or otherwise reverse any of your due payments and in any such event you will refund and compensate us for such unpaid payments including any expenses incurred by us in the process of collecting your payment.
- 6.11 We promise to answer all queries within 3 working days from time of receipt
- 6.12 You can only use the Online Casino and/or the Website if you are the legal age as determined by the law of the country where you live.
- 6.13 Please note: You cannot use the Online Casino and/or the Website if you are under 18 years of age in any circumstances.
- 6.14 Please note: Some legal jurisdictions have not addressed the legality of online gambling and others have specifically made online gambling illegal. We do not intend that anyone should use the Online Casino and/or the Website where such use is illegal. The availability of the Online Casino and/or the Website does not construe an offer or invitation by us to use the Online Casino in any country in which such use is illegal. Use of the Online Casino is void wherever prohibited by any applicable law. You accept sole responsibility for determining whether your use of the Online Casino is legal in the country where you live. Casino La Riviera does not accept players from United States of America, the United Kingdom and all British overseas territories.
- 6.15 You cannot withdraw via the following means if a deposit with credit card has generated the winnings: Moneybookers, Neteller, EcoCard, Click2Pay and UseMyWallet. Further E-wallet solutions may also be excluded at Casino La Riviera/La Riviera Casino's discretion.
- 6.16 In the case where the casino is not able to verify the player's documents and identity fully, the casino may require that the player send some further documentation in order to complete this process.
- 6.17 La Riviera casino / Casino La Riviera recommends that the Cardholder retains a copy of transaction reports and policies and rules of the Casino La Riviera / La Riviera Casino
- 7.1 You will not break in, access, attempt to break in or otherwise by-pass our security. If we have a suspicion that you have attempted to or may be attempting to break in, access or otherwise by-pass our security or the Software, we will be entitled to terminate with immediate effect your access to the Online Casino and/or have your account blocked, and we reserve the right to inform the applicable authorities.
- 7.2 You acknowledge that our random number generator will determine the outcome of the games played on the Online Casino and you accept the outcomes of all such games. You further agree that in the unlikely event of a disagreement between the result that appears on the Software and the game server, the result that appears on the game server will prevail. You acknowledge and agree that our records will be the final authority in determining the terms and circumstances of your participation in the Online Casino gaming activity.
- 7.3 You will not commit any acts or display any conduct that damages our reputation or our software provider or any other related service providers.
You further agree to fully indemnify, defend and hold us and our officers, directors, employees, agents, contractors and suppliers harmless, from and against all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including legal fees, arising out of any breach of this Agreement by you, and any other liabilities arising out of your use of the Online Casino or the Software.
- 9.1- Wagering requirements on bonuses are 40X the deposit and bonus before any cash-outs will be permitted unless otherwise stated. For Example: deposit 20 get 20 as a bonus and your WR will be (20+20) x 40 = 1600
9.2- Wagering requirements on free bonuses are 60x the bonus with a withdraw limit of $200.
9.3- wagering requirements for the free spins is 40X the winnings for the free spins + deposit.
To claim your winnings of the free spins, a minimum deposit is required depending on the quantity of the winnings.
Winnings of the free spins
0 – $200
200 – $500
500 – $1000
1000 – unlimited
9.4- A Player’s total account balance consists of a withdrawable balance and a playable balance.
A Player’s playable account cannot be cashed in, but can be used to place wagers. A player’s withdrawable Account may only be cashed in once the balance of the Bonus Account is zero
9.5- As the required play-through requirements are met, funds are automatically transferred from the Player’s playable account to their cash account. For any wagers made, the wager is deducted from the Player’s playable account. If there is no bonus available, then the wager is deducted from the withdrawable account.
9.6- All withdrawable amounts showing in a players account include the bonus money. Once a withdrawal request has been made all bonus amounts will be removed from the withdrawable balance before the withdrawal is processed.
9.7- Please note that;
1. Slots, Parlor Games (Keno) count full (100%) to wagering requirements.
2. Casino War, Sicbo, Perfect Pairs, Texas Holdem Bonus Poker, Vegas Tree Crad Rummy, Tri Card Poker, Caribbean Draw, Caribbean Hold’em, Caribbean Stud, 7 Stud Poker, count a quarter (25%) to wagering requirements.
3. All Video Poker and Multi-hand Video-Poker count a twentieth (5%) to wagering requirements
4. All Blackjacks counts a fiftieth (2%) to wagering requirements.
5. Please note that Craps, Baccarat, Bingo, Pai Gow Poker, Poker table, Roulette, Scratch Card, Sic Bo are excluded from the coupon playthrough unless otherwise stated.
9.8- Please note: Players from the following countries are not eligible to receive bonus or register to our slots tournaments: Finland, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Thailand, Greece, China, Denmark, Hungary, Romania, Bulgaria,Croatia, Turkey, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Moldova, Kazakhstan, Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Slovakia, Slovenia. Please note that due to ongoing promotion abuse, players from these countries are not eligible to participate in any free bonus. All winnings relative to the used of bonuses will be confiscated by the casino.
- Bonus Terms
These Bonus Terms pertain to all bonuses on offer at Casino La Riviera/La Riviera Casino
- 10.1 Minimum deposit amount to qualify for any promotion is $20 unless otherwise stated.
- 10.2 Any coupon bonus is a play bonus and cannot be redeemed for cash or withdrawn.
- 10.3 A player may redeem only 1 (one) coupon at a time.
- 10.4 Once the coupon has been redeemed and you have made your deposit your bonus will be automatically added to your account. The bonus will be removed from a player's account once a withdrawal request has been made.
- 10.5 Please be sure that you read and understand each individual coupons terms before you use any coupon to avoid misunderstandings. For instance, it is not permitted to redeem our 2nd deposit coupon the first time you deposit. The play bonus may not be combined with any other bonus unless otherwise stated.
- 10.6 The bonus will expire within 30-days once it's in your account. If you have not met the conditions of the bonus within this time-frame, any bonus amount and winnings associated with this bonus will be removed from your account.
- 10.7 If a player does not wish to receive bonuses then they can play with no restrictions by simply not redeeming any coupons.
- 10.8 Utilization of a coupon when making a deposit shall be deemed to represent acceptance of all terms and conditions associated with the use of promotional coupons stated above. Players are not required to use coupons when depositing and should not do so without a complete understanding of these terms and conditions.
- 10.9 Any free money given without requiring a deposit, e.g. a Non-Deposit Coupon, loyalty bonus, comps, VIP bonus, competition/tournament prizes, compensation bonus, inconvenience bonus, birthday bonus etc. (unless otherwise stated) will have a maximum cash out of $200. Minimum initial bonus wager requirements and minimum cash-in requirements apply.
- 10.10 For security reason any winnings from a free bonus or winnings from a free tournament, will only be cashed in after making a minimum deposit of 20 Euros in the player account.
- 10.11 Note: All bonuses immediately exclude progressive games, which are: Caribbean Draw, Caribbean Hold'em, Caribbean Stud, Let Em Ride, Aztec's Millions, Jackpot Cleopatra's Gold, Jackpot Pinatas Progressive, Shopping Spree II, Spirit of the Inca
- Cashback promotion
- 11.1 La Riviera reimburse some of your weekly losses in Cash back which is credited every Friday between 9h to 18h (GMT+2), the minimum amount of cash back is $10, the maximum amount of cash back is $350. Terms and Conditions apply.
- 11.2 Deposit more than $250 during the week and then qualify for the Cash back.
- 11.3 VIP Platinum, receive 20% of cash back every week!
- 11.4 VIP Gold, receive 15% of cash back every week!
- 11.5 VIP Silver, receive 10% of cash back every week!
- 11.6 VIP Bronze, receive 7.5% of cash back every week!
- 11.7 Terms and conditions: The cash back is calculated on the NET losses during the promotion period : loss less promotions (free promotions, promotions on deposit, loyalty points, winnings on tournaments ...)
- 11.7.1 - For example, you deposit 1000$ from Monday 00.01h (GMT +2) and Thursday 23.59h (GMT +2), your losses are $750 and you receive $50 bonus and converted $10 of points loyalty, your cash back will be: 550 – 50 – 10 = 490*10% = $49 – The NET loss is limited to 10% above the deposit amount done during the promotional period. The Cash-back is credited every Friday from 9h to 18h (GMT +2), minimum amount of cashback: $10; maximum amount of cashback: $350 - Unused credits of this promotion will be removed from the accounts of 20th of the following months
- 11.7.2 – the cashback should be wagered at least once before any withdraw request
- 11.7.3 – Maximum withdraw amount from the cashback is twice the cashback amount credited.
- 11.7.4 - Qualified players will receive a confirmation email.